THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 16, 2008

Mother's Day.

It's been over a week and I'm just getting around to posting about Mother's Day weekend. I think I'm still on a high from it. It started out on Saturday morning. Daddy's day with the monkeys and shopping day for Mommy. My sister-in-law (Jenn) and my mom (Nana) took off for Johnson Creek Outlet Mall. We had a blast. I can't remember the last time we had that much fun. The last 5 times we've gone, somebody has been pregnant or nursing, so the day has been broken up. This time though, all the monkeys were home with their daddys. We shopped from 11am until 6pm. What a day.

Sunday morning we were up early to join Nana for 8:00 church. They gave all the moms carnations. It was nice. AND!!! The monkeys were well behaved. That was about the best present. After church we went to the Country Club for brunch.

After lunch we all had a nap. THEN, we went to Madison with everybody. Papa, Nana, Dex, Jenn, Taylor, Trevor, Aaron, Ariel, Belle and myself went to Prime Quarter Steakhouse for supper. We had an amazing bonding fun weekend celebrating our mothers and our own motherhood. I love my monkeys!


0 comments: