THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 2, 2008

I was afraid of this...

I was pretty much right on the money when I said that I would post a couple posts on this here blog and then lose the ummph that it requires.

Blogging is much harder than I had originally thought. I thought I'd come on here everyday start typing and a magically funny and insightful blog would appear on cyberspace. HA! This is really, really hard!!

I want to blog about my job. I can hear you all either vomiting or yawning now. It's really no fun to blog about Dialysis. Seriously, who wants to hear about the big bleeder we had to day...*crickets chirping*. Yeah...that's what I thought. Hey, we got new Epogen protcol today. Wanna hear about it...anybody...hmmmm. Ok. SO...I guess blogging about my job is out.

I could blog about my co-workers. My luck they'd all get ahold of the address of my blog and KAZAAAAM! No more friends for me.

So, it looks like the poor victims of my blog are going to be my poor family. Aaron and the girls are super excited. Oh wait...maybe not.


Maybe cuz they don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not agree on it. I over precise post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.