THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I give up! *UPDATED*

Lately Belle has been a lot more aware of who people are and even making strange a little bit. She says very few words and I'm not freaking out totally worried about her yet. She calls Daddy "Dada" and Ariel "Tissy" (sissy) Trevor "Baybay" and Grandpa is "PaPa". Papa is her favorite of all people. She loves her Papa. That's just fine with me. BUT Baby Girl...could you please work on MAMA!?! She calls me PaPa too. Sigh. I thought maybe it was just a stage and she'd come around until about 10 minutes ago when she brought me her little pink Croc and said "SHOE". *hangs head and sobs*

*Updated to add* The following day Aaron was holding Belle and looking at pictures and Belle looks at a picture of my best friend Josh, points, and says "SHOSH!" *more sobbing* Still no Mama!!


0 comments: