THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm BAAAAACK!!

After a couple of weeks M.I.A. I have returned to blogland. I know, I know. Hold your applause y'all. Call off the search. I'm here, alive and well. We've been very busy and things are FINALLY settling down.

Last weekend, Aaron and I and a bunch of friends decided to take off for Richland Center for Star Spangled Celebration. What a BLAST. Three straight days of camping, drinking, listening to awesome music, drinking and hanging out with friends.

They had a great line up this year. Terri Clark, Neal McCoy, Tracy Lawrence, Sara Evans, Phil Vassar and Sawyer Brown, just to name a few.


Thursday night is somewhat of a blur to me. Yeah....It was hot and the beer was cold. Let's leave it at that....oh and P.S. I'm NOT a beer drinker!

I know what you're thinking...NICE!!! I'm safe to say that Thursday night was my worst night.


<--- Friday night. Much better. See...you can actually see my eyes on this night. LOL! Oh well. Most of the fun was had back at camp that day anyway. That is the day I discovered that my best friend (who happens to be a guy) is an AMAZING cook. Yeah...I know. I'm shocked too.


The rest of the weekend was spent dodging severe thunderstorm warnings in the area. They ended up closing the park where all the concerts were so we were on our own. Which really didn't matter...we had enough to do to keep us busy...




0 comments: