THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Maiden Voyage

Well...here we go. My very first blog post. I really don't know where to start. I guess I'll start by introducing myself and my family.

Bekka: Me. I'm guessing you're going to learn alot about me from reading this. I work full time as a dialysis nurse in a very small dialysis unit here in our small town, PoDunk. I have awesome friends and an awesome family that keep me going. Of course, I'm not a fan of drama, but always seem to be able to find it somewhere.

Aaron: My husband. We've been married for 5 1/2 years. It hasn't all been smooth sailing, but what marriage is? He currently works 40+ hours a week as a sanitation engineer. He loves his job and is very happy with what he does. He also works part-time on my parents farm.

Ariel: My daughter. She's 3 years old. Sometimes I think she's too smart for her own good. She knows her ABC's and most of her numbers. She speaks very clearly and knows a lot of songs. Granted...they're country songs and not kids songs, but songs nonetheless. She loves anything Disney and especially Playhouse Disney.


Belle: My daughter. She's 15 months old. Sometimes I feel like I compare her too much to Ariel. But what parents don't do that? She's a total lover and will go to anybody. She's got a grin that'll melt anybody's heart. She loves music and loves to dance.


That's about all I have for right now. I'm going to try to not bore you to tears when you read this. HA.


0 comments: